Followers

Saturday 19 January 2013

Love is in the air




Well what a beautiful day in Suffolk,  sunny and very cold, about -9..  But a great day to take a photo.. my little shy fellow is trying to tell someone special that he loves them, lift the tag and it says "I love you", he is so shy!!  This is my DT entry for this weeks challenge over at Mayzy Art Blog her designs are F A B U L O U S !  Go check out her digi shop for some lovely lovely stamps. Just right for colouring with Copics, of course!  I also used Raspberry Road designs for the background papers, they are from the "Always and forever" papers, a bit of Tim Holz core'dinations,  flowers from my local craft shop sizzix framelits butterflys and flowers.




Thank you for stopping by.  Big crafty hugs xxx


1 comment:

  1. Love it Lizzy! The Mayzy image is adorable, love her images. Fab layout, it looks so pretty against the snow - hope it didn't get wet! x

    ReplyDelete