Followers

Sunday 31 March 2013

Nellie - well it just had to be!


           This is my DT entry for That Craft Place, "animals".

Ok so this took me sometime to do, in fact this is version 2!  I tried some new techniques(for me) on both elephants but I liked this one best.  I used stazon ink direct to tissue (kleenex type) and used as decopatch. I used the Urban stamps from Papermania of ladybirds and dragonflies. I also used guilding flakes on die cut spellbinder dies and butterflies too. There is a touch of gold acrylic paint, embossing and finished off with mod podge. Lots of things going on with this elephant!!!!  Anyway I am fairly happy with how he turned out (why he???) and he will sit in my sitting room for a bit.




This next pic shows the top, a much better picture to show off the flowers, "saddle" and butterflies.


 
Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate it, xxxx.

No comments:

Post a Comment