Followers

Sunday 23 June 2013

Its challenge time at Mayzy Art - "Anything but a card"



I have used Seafoam the Mermaid - Digital Stamp for my picture frame,  this is my favourite photo of me and my eldest daughter taken about 25 years ago, on one of our family holidays to Majorca.. such a fun and magical time, and this is a photo I have treasured all that time, and so many house moves inbetween!  I used a photo frame ready to decorate, similar to a decopatch item. I coated it in white gesso and then applied layers of acrylic paint to give it a seaside distress sort of look.

The shells I picked up on holiday recently in Weymouth, and I knew they would be perfect for this holiday photo..... I used Marianne dies for the birds and Doo Hickey dies for the tags,  so simple to make and the finishing touch is Seafoam, well it just had to be done!


Hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment