Followers

Sunday 5 January 2014

Tattered Lace - Florentine collection



If anyone was in any doubt about getting any more dies, please wait till after next weekend!!! These new dies from Tattered Lace are totally amazing, stunning, beautiful and so much more... I love them.. the sizes are perfect for the bigger cards, but not so big that they don't fit on a 6x6... here is one of my designs using the princess carriage, OMG I love it so much!


Truly stunning, I have made this die in various ways, embossed, glittered, paper pieced, etc etc, and I shall be demonstrating some of these techniques on Create & Craft next weekend. Yay, thanks for stopping by... Lizzy xxx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lizzy thanks so much for coming by my blog! For some reason none of your posts have been showing on my blogger reading list so I have missed them all!! I have missed some fabulous ones too! I love this one, the tattered lace dies are gorgeous I have been drooling over them for a while now. I must try and remember to see you next week on C and C knowing me I will forget all about it! Break a leg as they say!! Susan x

    ReplyDelete