Followers

Tuesday 30 June 2015

AHHH I've Blogged!

Good morning crafters. I have blogged! Its been ages, but I have a plan, I shall blog once a week, hummm we'll see!  Anyway here is a little card I made using the Charisma stamps by Tattered Lace, they are as beautiful as the dies/cd's that have recently been on Create and Craft, but of course because they are stamps you can be your own designer! Here are a few pics, and underneath the recipe...



I used watercolour card from Crafters Companion, and using one of my essential circle dies from Tattered Lace a drew in pencil a circle about 7 inches in diameter. You can rub this out when your done.

I then made a mask from the stamp, so I could layer the stamps images over each other to give nice clear lines.

I used my distress markers to colour in and my waterbrush to move the ink around. Such a quick and easy way to colour in an image, try it!

I matted and layered, using our decorative edge circle die, then layered onto some cardstock, using complimentary papers, got those from Lidl! 

I then used my hot glue gun to make a bouquet at the top left hand corner to add some interest.

Its not the perfect circle of flowers, but its pretty and I love it! Pass me the glitter!







1 comment: