Followers

Saturday 29 October 2011

Magical and Mystical - butterflies, truly beautiful


My entry into the Polka Doodles challenge, I'm new to this sort of thing, but I really must try to enter it every week, it focuses the mind! I used:
1 x 8x8" card blank
Burgundy background card
Polka Doodles paper from Seasons of Sundae, printed in greyscale
Brown background card
Paper from my stash using Photo vintage distress inks
and using a pretty stamp from Kars on the outside edge
Pretty organza/satin ribon with Grey promarker highlights
2 buttons from stash
Pics from Joanna Sheen's "enchanted dreams " by Josephine Wall.

The whole thing took my an hour. Thanks for looking

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful work! Lovely to see your work at Polka Doodles! Thanks for joining us and good luck!

    Greetings, Saskia :)

    **I have some 'Polka Doodles candy' on my blog, feel free to take a look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Saskia, it's so lovely to get a comment.. I am now whizzing over to your blog to have a look. Thanks. Liz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and lovely colours, thanks for joining us at Polka doodles this week.
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely hun, the fairy is so cute, thanks for joining us at polka doodles this week.
    Shell xx

    ReplyDelete