Followers

Wednesday 30 November 2011

Fairy fantasy


For this card, which took me out of my comfort zone a bit, I used red green and white. I wanted to enter the Polka Doodles challenge, it makes me think and come up with something new, for me at any rate. This is an 8 x 8 card, my favourite size, an image from Josephine Wall's collection found on Enchanted Dreams CD. The frame has been stamped onto white card with a lovely Bo Bunny corner stamp, and the 3D butterflys also Bo Bunny, stamped in red. Finished off in the usual fashion with bling, ribbon and lots of shiny card! I might add that my collection of "proper" stamps is fairly limited, as I so like digi stamps for their versatality, so I had to have a right old rummage to find this lovely corner stamp.

2 comments:

  1. A beautiful card with a beautiful image. Thank you for joining our Italian Christmas challenge at Polka Doodles.

    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  2. sooo beautiful!!! where can I find that cd...lovee the image! I am new to the digi stamps...lovin it!
    hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete