Followers

Tuesday 3 January 2012

Anything goes

Anything goes,  well a bit of steam punk and lacy ribbon, buttons and flowers!  I have used a fab digital image from Little Miss Muffet, such a great stamp for men. I have used my cricut for the cogs, which have been cut from Tim Holz card, distressed using photo vintage by Tim Holz, flowers by Tim Holz too!!  Beautiful wired lace ribbon, which I recently used for my daughters 1st wedding anniversary card,  which was very dainty, unlike this card... buttons from my stash. Coloured in with Promarkers, of course!!  A card for my OH's birthday coming up soon. xx

2 comments:

  1. So cute. Love the distressing. Thanks for joining our anything goes challenge at Little Miss Muffet.

    Cleota
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Lizzie another unusual image from you which I love and those gears are so funky!

    ReplyDelete