Followers

Sunday 22 April 2012

You make my heart flutter

Ok, it had to happen, yes more cards for the troops... actually I quite enjoy doing these,  yes yes I know I said yesterday I liked the pink and fluffy stuff,  well there is just no pleasing some folk!



A lovely little digi from Cuddly Buddly, Karen Middleton me thinks... nitwit papers, are there any others ! ?

 A close up of colouring,  promarkers, might have to get some more colours...

And due to the fact that mostly chaps are going to send this home I have only used plain ribbon and a knot. The people that organise this actually say NO ribbon,  but hey I have selected deafness ! lol. xx

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card Lizzy and hey they may be men sending the cards but it will be mostly women receiving them and we love ribbon!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Lizzy , he is a great little image well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete