Followers

Tuesday 18 September 2012

Playful Peonies




Good morning fellow crafties... it's a beautiful sunny morning in Suffolk, and I'm just about to hang out the washing... BUT I just needed to post this lovely card for my Mum,  it's her birthday on Friday, she'll be 82, still tutoring in altered textile art, going to classes and entering competitions, she is a very clever lady. I tried to get her to blog to show off her work,  but although she has all the lastest gadgets and gizmo's, (Latest Ipad etc) she never seems to have enough time to blog, I know how she feels !! lol.  Anyway, my simple card using Playful peonies from Stitchy Bears was perfect, it's her favourite flower, you can find it here .


I used my wonderful Copics, and the pic shows the inside too,  not the most brilliant of pics but I am still learning. 


 
Thank you for stopping by, and thank you for your lovely comments, it means so much to me, and keeps me going.
 
I am entering this into these challenges:
 
 
 
 


8 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous,love the image and fab design.So glad I popped over from MIM.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card.. I LOVE your coloring!! Awesome job!! Thanks for playing with us at One Stitch At A Time! I hope to see you again next week!

    - Susan, DT @ OSAAT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card!!! Thank you so much for joining us at MIM this week! Don't forget to leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw them on MIM for a chance at our second prize! Good luck!
    Rene ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful! I love the image, Peonies are my favourite too! Love the designa dn colours too. Thank you for joining us at One Stitch at a Time. Good Luck. Hugs, Jill (DT) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is beautiful! I love the image.

    Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week, and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous creation, your colors are stunning, thanks so much for sharing with us at One Stitch at a Time this week
    Deb
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Card, love the bright red color!

    Thank you for entering our challenge over at OSAAT
    Good luck in the draw! – Hope to see you again next week!

    Hugs
    Eva`s Scraproom
    DT Member at OSAAT Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. I spotted your wonderful creation over at Make it Monday and had to visit and take a closer look. TFS!
    My entries are # 74, # 78, # 224 and # 231.
    I would love to have you visit my blogs: Paper and Scraps Creations by Julia and Me and Myself on the Dark…
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete