Followers

Monday 24 December 2012

Welcome to you




This is rather special to me, it's using images from Make It Crafty, I love the quirky images, they suit me..... so I am entering this into their DT call. Wish me luck. The brief was to use an image from their range and make something suitable for new friends... after a week or two of thinking I came up with this, and I rather like it!  I am not giving this away, this is a keeper.

Coloured with copic pens, and using paper pad DCWV French Country Stack 12"x12" which is totally stunning. I used my Cricut to cut the embellies, vintage photo distress ink to define the edges. Pearls buttons and seam binding complete the design.

The light is so bad here in Suffolk today,  so apologies for the quality of the photo, I might take the pics again when the sun is out.








 
Thank you for stopping by, xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment