Followers

Saturday 30 March 2013

Sparkle Fairy



Don't you just love Mayzy Art images,  they are too cute, and this little fairy called Meri is one of the best, actually they are all the best!! I coloured her in with Copics and put loads of glitter on her wings and things,  she is decorated with some beautiful little die cuts from Cheery Lynn, (thanks Susan) called tiny things with wings,  so cute!  I have also used a new spellbinder die, and a new Crafts Too vine die,  too many new things me thinks!  Whoops! perhaps the fairy needs to wave her wand over my bank balance before 'im indoors takes a look!!!  Anyway here she is as my DT entry for Mayzy Art. Thanks for stopping by xx


Big crafty hugs from Sunny Suffolk,  Oh and a very very happy Easter to you all !!!!!!!!!! xx

1 comment:

  1. I love the colors you used on Meri here. They're so bright and springy and compliment the card well. I can tell you had a lot of fun with your new toys!

    ~Mayzy

    ReplyDelete