Followers

Monday 22 April 2013

Two new digi's from Cuddly Buddly



Good day bloggers,  it's been too long since I wrote in my blog, not sure where the time goes to these days,  but I have made time to post these two little cards for my work as a DT member on Cuddly Buddly... they are both Lilyboo images, and are so cute, I love them!  I have used Marianne dies, papers from CB and coloured with Copics. I hope you are all enjoying the sunshine, thanks for stopping by xx



You will have to forgive the presentation, my Serif was playing up as usual and I couldn't crop and make pretty for the blog. Sometimes it drives me nuts!!  

Thanks for stopping by anyway, love and hugs, Lizzy.

1 comment:

  1. Two pretty cards Lizzy, I love the pink and green colour combination on the first one and both of the lovely images.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete