Followers

Sunday 4 August 2013

Boxing clever


Oh my goodness its challenge time at That Craft Place!  It comes around so quickly, but this time I really enjoyed using my Silhouette Cameo by making a box and decorating it using a super Saturated Canary image. All the products used can be bought from Lisa's super shop, and if you are in the area go visit her, its right near the seaside too! Bonus!!

The theme this time is monochrome, which doesn't have to be black and white, but any colour and shades thereof, so I chose brown, it gave me a sepia sort of look, which I love. Coloured with Copics.






Thank you for stopping by, I so appreciate it, and love to see a comment or two. Welcome also to my new followers, thank you so much xxxx


2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Lizzy, fabulous image and so many brilliant details.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete