Followers

Monday 9 September 2013

Fairy Tea



There are times when only fairies will do,  I love this image from The Paper Shelter, and as they are after new DT members I thought why not!  So I did this one especially, I used my Copics and Coloursoft pencils to colour it in, I made one of the background papers as a frame in Serif, and placed my finished card inside, I quite like the effect for the bloggie pic... now I can give this card to my beautiful Granddaughter Lily, who loves to craft and love fairies,  the perfect combination. Oh and I cut out some of the flowers to layer up, a bit of hybrid crafting never comes amiss me thinks.  Happy crafting peeps xxx



And if you love TPS then look out for my blog post on Sunday for That Craft Place,  I use the Candy Fairy, I say no more! xxx

This little image at the side shows the card before I put it in the digital frame,  it gives a much better and clearer pic of my colouring and design.

No comments:

Post a Comment