Followers

Sunday 13 October 2013

Think pink!



How time flies by.... its challenge time again over at That Craft Place, and this time its all about PINK!  So get your thinking hat on and join in the fun,  you could win a wonderful prize from Lisa. I have used one of her (pack of 3) wooden bags to decorate.

 I have used some very pink decopatch papers to cover it, and as I used Mod Podge it has sealed it too, with a nice glossy finish.  I have used a topper I made about a year ago, when I attended my first Copic colouring workshop and other than a frog this was my first attempt at colouring in,  I am rather proud of my efforts and have waited a long time to use it.  I'm not a magnolia sort of person, but she is cute, pink and just right for a bag.

The butterfly, pearls, and paper from Lisa's shop : That Craft Place.

 So keeping everything nice and simple here it is:

It looks like she is shushing away the butterfly,  pure accident, but I rather like it!  Thank you for stopping by, I so appreciate your comments. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment