Followers

Wednesday 29 February 2012

Vintage vintage vintage

Yes well I think a little overboard!!







 But I needed to create a card for the O/H's birthday, and he is into trains (!), I even have a railway in the garden,  YES! the garden... so this lovely vintage train from vintage digi stamps was just the ticket... sorry for the pun.. anyway the frame came from the same site and with a bit of jiggery pokery I put the sentiment inside, distressed it and covered the whole frame in glossy accents.. which now looks a bit wonky.. did some cutting with my faithful cricut, for the cogs and corner piece. Lots of distressing later and here it is!  Not sure he will love it,  but I sort of do!  And .. no sewing, yes I know, I know, my pink machine is desperate.. but not enough room on this card lol x

1 comment:

  1. Wow Lizzy your husband will love it, I love the train digi it's lovely, great vintage look x

    ReplyDelete