Followers

Tuesday 15 May 2012

Tree house

I couldn't wait to use a very old Almanack I bought recently,  I asked the owners permission to cut it up!  I felt so guilty, but as he had millions of old books he didn't seem to mind. I cut the flowers using the Tim Holz dies.  I love the steam punk tree house image and have used it loads of times for new home cards!  People seem to love it.  Anyway using a theme of black and green I have created a masculine card with a twist.


I am entering this into these challenges:
http://anythingchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/
http://lexiscreations.blogspot.co.uk/








4 comments:

  1. What a great card Lizzy! I really love it. Fab image, and the typesetting on the flowers and flourish really gives a different twist. Thanks for joining our challenge of "Black and White, plus one other colour" at Lexi's Creations. Helen x (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous image Lizzy I can see why you have used it several times. Loving the flowers too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this is just gorgeous just adore that image and your beautiful detail bless you for playing at anything goes,this week hugs Cherylxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely LO on your card and a sweet image, thanks for joining our challenge at Anything Goes, hope to see you again, Gaynor DT x

    ReplyDelete