Followers

Saturday 26 May 2012

Waving the flag


How on trend our little girl is!  Using a Lilyboo digi stamp from Cuddly Buddly this is my first submission as part of their design team, how cool is that, AND it's my favourite digi stamp site, I'm in heaven!! 


We are currently in the middle of Thetford Forest, wifi reception very dodgy, but the grassy field we are pitched up in is a perfect back drop for this card. Love the daisy's!


 I used the 2nd largest flower as leaves.


Lilyboo designs - Wave the flag
Bits of Ivory - sentiments - Barbara Anne Williams
Cottage collection papers - Poppy - Cuddly Buddly
Promarkers
Tim Holz - tattered flower dies.
White swirls - Cricut - Sentimentals cartridge
Lace doilys - my stash
Bottom card layer - my stash



Thank you for stopping by.xx

1 comment:

  1. Oh how pretty Lizzy! Lovely colours and the image and papers are so lovely! Big congratulations on your DT - lucky you they have such nice images! Hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete