Followers

Tuesday 10 July 2012

sweet blossom


So cosy, having a cuddle!


This shows all my passions, my Prisma pencils, my flower embelishments, and a bit of digital crafting for presentation.  I love love love it all !!
Such a cute little image from Wee Stamps, Sweet Blossom. I was so fed up with pink! So I thought orange and green, yes an obvious combination!!  It was so lovely to use some papers from Raspberry Road, oh my gosh what wonderful papers that site has. Coloured in with my Prisma pencils, which I adore, and need more... role on Christmas lol xx

Oh and I nearly forgot,  thank you Brenda for reminding me... I am entering this into :

sir stampalot challenge
and
CLP #49 sketch

Also so pleased to be doing a post again, my OH has sort of retired, and this has so messed up my days!! Bless him.xx

4 comments:

  1. A gorgeous image Lizzy and gorgeous colours as well.

    Thanks so much for sharing your Crafty Passion with us at Stampalot this month.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me again Lizzy, can you add a mention of our challenge and the link in your post. I know your card is intended for Stampalot from what you have said, but wouldn't want you to miss out of the chance of wining. We'll blame hubby for messing up your routine.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card , Lovely colours

    Thanks for joining us for our Crafty passion challenge over at
    Sir Stampalot this month and good luck!

    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very pretty, love that image and gorgeous details!! Great take on our sketch at CLP, I hope we'll see you there next month!!
    hugs, stephanne

    ReplyDelete