Followers

Wednesday 8 August 2012

Sebastian snowman


Yes yes I know it's August, but it is my first Christmas card this year, so I figure I'm allowed an early one !!  What a little cutie, digi stamp can be ordered here , coloured with my Prisma Pencils. I have used some Nellies multi frames for the border, I used some homemade washi tape. so simple its mad! I am going to do a little tutorial on that soon. A few buttons and bling and hey presto a lovely little Christmas card, well its actually A5.  And another thing,  I called this snowman Sebastian about 2 years ago, now my lovely daughter who is expecting her third, is going to call her new little man Sebastian ! Bloomin cheek, mind you my new little Grandson will always remind me of my snowman,  and he's due on Monday, probably going to be super hot!!!  Wierd !

I am entering this into the anything challenge
Thanks for stopping by xx

4 comments:

  1. Smashing Christmas card Lizzy love the image and fab layout! Hope all goes well with the new addition xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Lizzy,
    Gorgeous christmas card and a great blog.
    Hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet snowman, your card is adorable, love the border !
    Have a nice day !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh this is one super cute image and love the colours,you have used bless you for playing at anything goes,this week hugs Cherylxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete