Followers

Monday 25 February 2013

Bags bags and more bags


Now here hangs a tale. These were made for my Mum, 2 daughters and Grand daughter, to take to Ally Pally for a show, I couldn't go..sob sob, anyway these were made for their packed lunches, and may, just may be featured in a very well known stamping magazine later this year. The images have been printed onto TAP (transfer artist paper) coloured with my copic pens and then ironed onto plain white cotton,  I kinda used the bag as if I was making a card, and these are the end results. I hope you like them.

 
For my Grand daughter Lily who is learning Ballet.

 
For my youngest daughter Abeygale who has just had a baby boy!

 
For my eldest daughter Adrienne who makes cupcakes.

 
For my Mum who likes anything to do with Indians, especially dream catchers!


Hope you like my bags, and thank you for stopping by xxxx

1 comment:

  1. Wow Lizzy these are just incredible. What a fabulous job and so personal for each of the lucky recipient! Hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete