Followers

Saturday 23 February 2013

Happy Birthday Amanda


There are times when you have just the right digi,  I love swoopy nurse from Mayzy Art, I actually love all the swoopy designs,  but they need to be made for something specific.. well my lovely lovely niece Amanda will be 32 on Thursday and she is an Occupational Therapist, she is so good with her patients and she is trying to be crafty just like her Auntie Liz!  So this little cutie is right up her street, blimey I hope she likes it,  I have to say she is a size 8, and this little cutie is .... well.... curvy! 

Coloured with copics,  the papers are BoBunny and Marianne designs. Die cuts using the new spellbinders, (wish I had more!) and as my beautiful eldest daughter bought me another load of copic pens they are the new colours used on her trousers.. loving that colour.




Thank you so very much for stopping by, and welcome to my new follower. Big hugs xxx

1 comment: