Followers

Sunday 12 May 2013

Live your dreams


Good morning all, and a very happy Sunday to you all!  Its that time again on That Craft Place for another challenge, this time its a card for a man, and our lovely hostess with the mostess is Susan.  I'm never too sure about cards for men, but this time it was really easy!  First my background, made using my new Gelli plate, oh my goodness and this was my first print, can you believe it... I also used scraperboard for the side embellishments, a spellbinder die was used to cut the design and then I cut into 4 pieces and rubbed off the black covering, hey presto a lovely rainbow effect, perfect for this card. I used MME papers from That Craft Place, and also the rafia and string also was from Lisa's shop, other bits and bobs from my crafty stash. 

And just to ring the changes I used my coloursoft pencils to colour in, that makes a change from Copics!!




I hope you enjoy your visit, please call again, and thank you so much for any comments you may make.
Lizzy xx


No comments:

Post a Comment