Followers

Sunday 26 May 2013

Yummy apple pie



Hello all, well today is challenge day over at Mayzy Art, and the theme is "sweet"... which lends itself to so many things, especially liquorice allsorts, yes I know this isn't on my card, but it should have been, trouble is I ate them!  So had to think of something else,  I couldn't go get anymore, cos I would have eaten them too!!

I have used Swoopy Melva, and little piggies (see if you can spot them) coloured with copics. I used spellbinders Filigree A2 and the doilie is the largest die from Stately circles, a freebie metal embellishment and the paper is from Raspberry Road.


Thanks for stopping by, please leave me a comment, I read them all and all are much appreciated xx

3 comments:

  1. Such a yummy yummy card hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fabulous card Lizzy, such a fun image and beautifully embellished.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab card! Love it. And you've given me an idea :)

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete