Followers

Monday 21 January 2013

DT work for my work!




Hi guys,  I was set a challenge by my Manager to make something out of a wooden heart and a decopatch frame,  these are the results. My only thought is that the butterfly is too big,  but as they are going to be displayed in the shop to give our lovely customers ideas I figured I would leave it.  But I like how they turned out. Forgive the state of the background, 'im indoors is sorting me out a new photo studio,  this is the trial run..... not bad, but needs improvement ! lol Bless him xx


 
Thanks for stopping by, have a lovely crafty day!  I will, I'm at work! xx
 
Entered into marianne design divas

2 comments:

  1. Sorry blasted I pad didn't let me finish! Love the heart with the flowers and the picture frame is stunning! xx

    ReplyDelete