Followers

Monday 28 January 2013

My mate




What a super start to the week, no snow and brilliant sunshine... yep I can handle that!  I recently purchased a lovely clear stamp from Cuddly Buddly called "My mate", the quality of the stamp is superb.. and I couldn't wait to colour her in. So she has bright pink shiny boots and a matching hat,  the sort of thing I wish I could wear but daren't, maybe when I am 75 or something, and people might think I am just a mad old bat! lol



Thanks for stopping by xxx

I am entering this into these challenges
Love to create - anything goes
Sugar creek hollow - Lots of layers
Stampin for the weekend - something girly



3 comments:

  1. So pretty Lizzy love the papers and the two doilies really stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the pretty image. Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Stampin for the Weekend with this lovely creation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lizzy, she is sweet and I love her hat and boots, I say go for it--we only go around once. Your layers of vintage papers are so very pretty.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Sugar Creek Hollow.

    Patti SCH/DT

    ReplyDelete