Followers

Saturday 19 January 2013

Valentine Mouse


Such a little cutie from Cuddly Buddly... As usual I was going for pale colours!  Why is that they always come out bright and zingy,  I quite like it in the end, ONE day I shall do a pastel coloured creation... yer right! lol   He is so cute though... I might have to give this to myself, as 'im indoors said we weren't doing Valentine's this year...boo boo, I'm sure he doesn't mean it (yes he does),  but as I am already spoilt rotten I forgive him! (nearly)

 
The flowers, leaves and sentiment were stamped with Copics, pen to stamp, blender sprayed onto card, stamp placed on card, an interesting technique which Wendy Kadzidlo taught me recently.

Coloured with Copics, and used the blender pen to create fur.
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by..... I might even enter him into a challenge or two, he deserves it! lol xxx

 
Allsorts challenge - flower power
7 kids challenge - something old something new

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card and thanks for joinig in with our challenge over at Allsorts this week
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I love what you've done with the ribbon! Thanks for playing along with the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge!

    ReplyDelete