Followers

Saturday 5 January 2013

Not mushroom here

Good afternoon all!  Today I have challenged myself to making a generic welcome to your new home card... yes well, the pink had to come into it.. I blame the papers I chose!!!!  Anyway I think it could go to a man, if he was in touch with his feminine side. My mission in 2013 is to make every card, home decor item count... All last years creations are going to my local Hospice for them to sell.  Worthy cause I know, but this year I want to only make things which will be useful to me... mind you my work continues for our Soldiers abroad.



 and inside too,  another New Years resolution, it makes such a difference.





Thanks for stopping by. xxxx

1 comment:

  1. Its lovely Lizzy and will make a fab new home card for either woman or a man! I too am now doing all my cards inside! I find it difficult though when the papers are double sided lol xx

    ReplyDelete